Monday, November 23, 2009

I kinda have sleep-disorder Post

Nak di jadikan cite....
Al-kisah...aku ni berangan nak fix my sleeping hours la...Ye la, due to the fact that ever since the final exam is over, the way that I deal with my sleeping hours towards the end of the semester is pretty sick...Just imagine, kan in-between papers sometimes ada gap...so, let's say the next day I don't have any paper to sit for, the night before I will stay awake VERY late up until 6am something and there's also times that I don't sleep at all and only sleep when I feel like sleeping.

So, just imagine that....there were times that I don't sleep AT ALL, and there were times that I sleep ALL the time.

I'm intending to fix my sleeping time, i.e: at least from 11pm-5am, not more or less than 6 hours of good sleeping time. Nak dijadikan cite, aku ni tak suka sgt if aku terlebih tido lebih dari 8 jam...kalo aku overdose sgt tetido lebih dari 8 jam, ini akan terjadi:

  1. Aku bangun ngan muka blur
  2. Aku bangun rasa guilty
  3. Aku bangun ngan sakit kepala
  4. Aku tak dpt mkn breakfast yg mak aku buat
  5. Aku rasa TAK BEST la!
So, itu la salah satu aktiviti aku time semester break ni =_=

MissAwesome Signing OFF!~

P.s: Tetiba hujan lebat di tgh mlm buta ni...itu aku rasa tidak best...HUH!

2 comments:

  1. Biasakan diri ngan constant biological sleep clock changes. It will never end I guess. Some times you need overtime and sometimes sleeptime. Do not overkill..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawawa~ that is what i'm trying to do...adapting to all possibilities...huhu

    ReplyDelete

What say you??~