Saturday, November 14, 2009

The beginning of semester break post

Wokey~
Here's the thing...officially, I'm having my semester break from today onwards until December, which I'm not sure on what date for December.
Technically, I don't have anything to do...I know I'm gonna rot at home waiting for the new semester. But practically, here's a few things that I need to keep up during this semester break:

  1. Debate proposal (from training up until Inter-Bel Tourney)
  2. The Loan Agreement (from the fill-in-the-blank up until the stamping -.-)
  3. Room spring cleaning 
  4. Debate training (diggin' up and stuff)
  5. Need to clean up my lappy and identify which folder are not usable anymore and not to mention, need to burn all those movie cause I need to get another new movie...WUHOO~
So, yeah...hopefully that my semester break this time won't be so pathetic.

In the mean time, this is what I'm looking forward to:
  1. Peers Mentors for the MMS thingy (I've applied)
  2. Skim Khidmat Pelajar SKP (I've applied)
  3. Debate Tourney (GSD and VC Cup)
Hopefully, the tourney will happen...that is why i still need to study for this semester break...huhu~

MissAwesome Signing OFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~