Friday, November 13, 2009

The end of final exam post

The date is friday 13th and i gotta admit, THE DAY IS NOT COOL!

Why do i says so?? here is why:

1. My last paper for my final exam for this semester just finish...and I gotta admit IT'S NOT COOL!!! Damn it! Here is the reason why it's not cool:
- The gap between my previous paper which was on the 11th is so damn close. FYI, on 11th, i got to sit for 2 papers: 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening...Can anyone ever imagine how retarded i was at the end of the day????
- On the 11th itself, to add more to my misery, i woke up with my period...Damn it! I usually have heavy flow on the 1st day and before the clock even strike midnight and 2nd day would be the day that i suffer the most with body ache everywhere resulting me unable to wake up the whole day..DAMN IT!
- Due from that, i only able to start doing my revision for my paper on the 13th at about 9pm something on the 12th. I had to compress all the time that i have to cover the chapter. I was still pushing myself with all the pain that i had to deal with. And to be honest, i didn't really cover it all >_< Most of whatever i answered in the answer sheet just now are bluntly based on whatever lesson i grab in class since the beginning of the semester and to be honest, it was not enough! The questions are damn retarded and freakin' hard i tell u~ i was relying mostly on my common sense! ARRRGGGHHH!!! I really hope that whatever i write in my answer sheet really do make sense to the checker...may the checker have the good spirit while checking my paper...not on ly for this paper, but as well as the other...huhu~
- and to spice up the 3 hours paper...at about approximately 30 minutes before times up, there is a VERY LOUD NOISE and TOTALLY DISTRACT ALL OF MY CONCENTRATION!!! DX Seriously, it really distract me during that most important 30minutes! DAMN IT!

2. I really do feel like there's no point that i'm doing this degree...Seriously...i really need to find my spirit for this...I really need to find the reason why i want to keep up with this major and what am i suppose to do to make myself feel worth it to feel the pain of doing this degree.

3. I realize that i have NO ONE to SHARE MY SORROW...I feel so lonely, i have no close friends...my 'Friends' here took me for granted and i feel like shit! This particular matter will be discussed in the upcoming post...

To sum up everything...i really feel that this semester has been a big mess out...a big screw out and a big blunders...because for me, there's something that i need to settle and i really need to do it before the next semester begin...HUH!

And, as for conclusion, THE SEMESTER IS NOT AWESOME! ARGHHHH!!!!

MissAwsome Signing OFF!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~