Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Ramadhan...Marhaban ya Ramadhan! =)

I'm not gonna post much tonight as I will go to bed early as soon as I finish this (have to wake up early for meal before fajr)

As we all know it, and as what have been announced in the national in Malaysia, it is the time of the year once again that the Muslims welcome the Holy month of Ramadhan =)

I am personally happy that I am still able to welcome this month for this year with my family. Thank you Allah for still giving me the chance to live and experience all the good things that life have to offer me...Alhamdulillah =)

I hope that this holy month of Ramadhan for this year will give me the opening and 'Nur' in everything. I hope all the good deeds that I do for this month will be blessed by Allah SWT and I hope that forgiveness will come my way. InsyaAllah =)

I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you who stop by and read my blog (YES! YOU!!!!) have a wonderful month of Ramadhan, may we all be blessed by the Almighty. InsyaAllah.

That's it people...see ya next time! =)

P/s: Berubah menuju kebaikan...Itu yang terbaik =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~