Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sky-Glimpse!! Entry...You!!

Hello You,

It have been a VERY long time I haven't posted anything here...
nothing much to post...nothing much to talk about...
well, practically I do...
but, I'm afraid if I post whatever I wanted to say at the end of the day, without considering the feelings of other people, I might eventually hurt them.
I do realize that I can be TOO direct when I am pissed off or upset. I apologize for that...It's my nature.

So, in that case...it just gave me an idea =)
I will still keep blogging in a way that I make the identity TOO subtle that no one else could really tell it...well, even if they do, that's not the point. The point is, I'm gonna make it somehow general...

Okay...that's it....I'm off to bed, I still don't feel well...but before that, I'm gonna eat because I'm fasting tomorrow...
Have a good day people =)

Sincerely,
-me-

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~