Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sky-Glimpse!! Entry...The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant!!

Hello The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant,

I think you are outrages and I think you only think about yourself without even considering the background and where I come from.
I think you won't even know where Malaysia is even if I tell you which makes you simply stupid. You talk about how that 3 words statement is racist when you don't even know the background of Malaysia and the neighboring country..SHAME ON YOU!

The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant, if racism is not really a problem in the place where you comes from, surely that 3 words is not intended to be racist.
I think that The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant are just plain stupid and palui that they think only their continent exist on this planet earth, and they think their continent are the biggest...well guess what, ours are bigger, and population are more than you could imagine.

And yet, you still think that statement was made on the base of racism when I write it based on fact that even though I have some spanish blood running through my veins, considering the place that I come from, it's not impossible that not many people speak good Spanish in my country.

That is why, I think that The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant are just stupid, live in a small world, and never really interact with someone else out of where they comes from...and I feel pity for The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant...

That 3 words statement was never intended to be racist or ignorant. It was made on a neutral ground..but if The-People whom whenever I refer to such country, they think it sounds racist and ignorant think so, I feel sorry for them for failing to get into the idea and all I can say is...but even if someone feels that it sounds racist (and still don't get the idea), I'm sorry if it is...so next time, try to be more open and interact with more people.


Thank you


P/s: Saya benci org palui yg mengomen di post saya tanpa pikir betul2 dan hanya fikir pasal diri sendiri..Palui berabis ba jomo me'eh eh..patut nu kam eko bana bala..

Sincerely,
-I no racist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~