Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sky-Glimpse!! Entry...Malaysian Football Team!!!

Hello Malaysian Football Team!!!

I don't want to say it, but I can't help it...you KINDA SUCK tonight...especially on the 1st half of the game.
What happen to you on the 1st half? were you guys sleeping? or you guys still can't believe that you guys manage to score when the game just started? C'mon...a goal score as early at the 28 seconds of the game does not determine that it will last until the 90 minutes...the game is 90 minutes, not 28 seconds for God sake. It's not about how fast you can score, it's all about how many goals can you get for the whole 90 minutes.
I hope, next time, you will be more focused that even if you score first, you don't over-celebrate it and feel safe with it. I mean it's okay if you guys feel great that you manage to shake them first before they do, but please....KEEP THE MOMENTUM...

I really hope that you will score more on this coming 28th...You guys are playing back at home...so the advantage should be more on you...I mean, if the unreal football field that you played on tonight is the reason why you can't really perform, please take the opportunity to redeem it back on this 28th...you guys will be playing on a real football field!!!

And I really hope that you guys will make it through on 28th...please don't break the hearts of many Malaysian (including me!!!) that are rooting for you guys because we are one step closer to be in World Cup Brazil 2014...Who knows, if previously in world cup, I usually cheers for Germany, it would be great if I could cheer for my own country for the next World Cup...

Please Malaysian Football Team, Malaysian REALLY ROOTING FOR YOU!!!

P/s: Hitam Kuning, Hitam Kuning!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!


Sincerely,
The Fan of Malaysian Football Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~