Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The telephone service provider

Hello The Telephone Service Provider,

You promised me many things, you promised me that you provide the lowest cost of SMS, MMS, Internet, and Call rate. You claim that you are the hottest and the most in-thing telephone service provider in the country...You sponsor many event, I see you everywhere, on the TV, on the Radio, the Billboard, Busses, Cars, EVERYWHERE FOR GOD SAKE!!!!

But why are you still sucky??? YOU SUCK BIG TIME YOU MONEY-SUCKER!!!! You think your rate is the cheapest, but the next time I check my balance, it's suddenly drop like HOMAIIIIGGGGOOOOOODDDDD!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Then I lodge complaint about how I always unable to make any call nor even sent/receive any text...YOU LISTEN HERE BASTARD!! It's not only me!!! many people who also use Maxis face the same problem!!! Y U NO FIX THE PROBLEM???!!!!

Saitan!!!! palui!!! Babi!!!!

Oh yeah! I am really dissappointed and mad at you MAXIS/HOTLINK!!!!
You better do something about it or I'll change to another service provider and yes...I'M FU***ING SERIOUS THIS TIME

P/s: Contohilah customer service Telekom Malaysia yang sentiasa peramah dan putting customer first and always right..

Sincerely,
Your customer since 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~