Saturday, January 30, 2010

Muhasabah diri sebelum tidur....masih diambang sedih~

BorneoColours.com Borneo Bloggers Awards
I know I should:

  1. Never take it seriously
  2. Dare to fail
  3. Stand up again when I fell down
  4. Be grateful
  5. Never regret the past
  6. Cherish the moment
  7. Never be sad too often
  8. Never easily cry T_T
  9. Focus
  10. Put aside things that doesn't really benefit me
  11. Never give up
Apart from everything...I don't want to think about the fact that I almost get the things that I ever wanted to accomplish in life but I just couldn't....It sadden me for I've always missed everything in life....

When can I find my PURE happiness????

2 comments:

  1. Chill..We fall n we shall rise again..that's not the end~ life is an awesome adventure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Resha - Thanks :D I believe it is only a delayed success :)

    Gallivanter - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you??~