Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Hope to cover the last 3 weeks ago(I Think~) Post

My last post was about Great Serdang Debate (GSD). I was supposed to write a new entry in this blog regarding VC CUP 2009 which was held in UiTM Bandaraya Melaka which happen as soon as GSD was over. But the thing is...

  1. I got so tired as soon as I get back home on the 15th December...Took me about 2-3 days to fully recharge my energy *I assume~*
  2. My mind was kinda unable to generate new stuff and even to circulate the idea that I had that moment *maybe due to the fact that I spend the last 2 weeks since 4th December until 14th December thinking like Einstein*
  3. At the same time...I was busy cleaning up my room *now tell me...how am I suppose to fully recharge my energy???*
  4. Ouh...and I was preparing myself for any possibilities of what should expect for the Peers Mentors Course which starts on 19th December *which mark the end of my semester break*
Ok, a brief about VC Cup 2009:
  1. It was great...met lots of new people and friends
  2. It was worth it...the exchanging idea and stuff
  3. It was an exposure...lots of thing yo!
  4. It was AWESOME!...spending times with my debate family yo!
  5. It was cam-whoring session all the time...Thanks to Alif and whoever have the camera~ check this album http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=176690&id=614480967&l=778c10eb97, and http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=176865&id=614480967&l=9f50a835a
  6. What more I can say...no words to describe it...It was a great experience that I will always remember and I am so gonna tell this experience to my kin :P
*Check out the photos of VC CUP 2009 in my facebook profile~*

So, moving on...the next thing happen to me is the Peers Mentors Course which starts on 19th-24th. It was great...made new family which i rather call PEERS MENTORS FAMILY....All have been great...all have been cooperative, all have been friendly and all have been AWESOME!

*All have been great! Gonna miss you all and the moment we had*

Soon after the Peers Mentors...it's Xmas and on the 26th was my eldest sister's engagement day. It was all red...but I cannot really stay long that day since I had to rush back to the campus since MMS starts on 27th.


*The Sisters and the cousins~*

So, on 27th is the day where MMS start...FYI: it's like the orientation week for the newbie who just enter UiTM...
I got to be Exco Kesihatan...so during the whole 1 week of MMS, ppl usually see me with 1st aid kit everywhere...hoho~ but overall it was a great experience...learned a lot not just being part of Exco Kesihatan...but also by being the Peers Mentor...What a valuable experience..:) Ouh, we celebrate New Year at Bilik Urusetia~ :D

As soon as the MMS over...all of the PM went to watch 'OLD DOGS' at GSC 1Borneo...It was AWESOME!!! had a great laugh...Conquering 2 and a half row of seats...IT WAS LEGENDARY!!!

As you can see...my semester break end earlier...but it was worthwhile..I gained new experience, I made lotsa new friends and whatever happen the last 3 weeks is something that I truly hope going to help me in the future...:)

P.s: I hope it's not too late to wish all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010...may the new year bring more good and pure happiness~ :)

MissAwesome Signing OFF!~



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Miss Awesome, hey..maybe this year Awesomeness will come full circle and reached level over 9000

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha~ really hope so~ Thanks Tom...and happy new year to u too ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What say you??~