Sunday, January 10, 2010

I finally change my caller ringtone POST~

Yo peeps!
Check this out!
I finally change my caller ringtone from the song which i purchase 1 year ago to something new...
Last year, i start to purchase Secondhand Serenade - Your Call as my 1st ever caller ringtone...using it ever since until today...and now, i've deleted it due to the fact that it's time to move on and get over the stupid retarded perception that i used to have upon the 1st ex => history bebeh~

then i started to purchase the top charts package...kinda squeezing my credit every month due to the fact that it need to be renewed *duh~ top charts keeps on changing...that's why it is called top chart at the very 1st place*...I had some of awesome tune back then such as All-American Rejects...ETC...but, i kinda not keen into the top charts song these days....so i delete it and change to the 2 most current songs that i really adore which is:
Adam Lambert - Whataya Want from me
Kris Allen - Live like you're dying


i actually have a list of song...i wanted to purchase 3 including Boys like Girls - Two is Better Than One...but due to credit limitation...i have to put it aside...beside, i want the song to remain something that i felt special just for me....ouhhh....I love that song...so sweeetttt~
ouh...and the song by Orianthi...I LOVE IT!!!
and also by Owl City - Fireflies....deeply in love with it....
and by Wondergirls - Nobody *do i need to say more darling??? :P*
also the one by Saleem - Tinggal kenangan *kinda sad...but worth it*
last but not least...by Justin Bieber - One time *yeah...he sounds like a chick...but I LOVE THE SONG YO!!!~

Well, that's about the list of song that i fascinated the most for the time being

MissAwesome Signing OFF!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~