Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just a random thought before I call it a day

Assalamualaikum and Hello =D

There are many things that I want to talk about. But since I should be in bed already, there are only one thing that I want to share for now.

Alhamdulillah,
All praise to Allah...for giving me the chance to live another day yesterday..If Allah give me another chance to live many more days to come, I hope I will be a better person than I was yesterday...InsyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah,
All praise to Allah...for giving me the faith and believe that whatever may happen, good or bad; there are always a solution. Thank You Allah for making me feel at peace knowing that with the faith I have in you, I am never alone because You will always be there for me.

Alhamdulillah,
All praise to Allah for still making me wake up to this family. There may be few things that we may lack of, but I never want to replace this family with any other. In the name of Allah, I love this family dearly.

Alhamdulillah,
All praise to Allah for still giving me enough food to eat and fill my empty stomach, and water to take away the thirst. I will always remember the hungry and the thirsty one that is unable to get enough food and water in their place

Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah...

There are just too many things that I want to thank Allah. Allah never fail to show me the way to things that I need in EVERYTHING. I could never thank Allah enough. I am grateful....I really am.

May Allah bless all of us
And in the name of Allah...before I go to sleep, I forgive each and everyone of you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~