Sunday, October 16, 2011

My mood is still a bit off

Assalamualaikum...
Guten tag!!

So here  I am, typing another entry into this blog and to be honest, I am still pissed. Pissed on what I finally heard and only God knows how I really wanna bitch slap that 4 person that coming in and eventually leave the club like a coward, and start to engrave bad names of the club by using the club's name to cover the bad thing that woman did. (Oh how I wish to change the pronouns to bad word like __________________ ( please insert your own thought of bad names *you can even leave it in the comment section below*)

To start telling the story why am I still feeling a bit off, let me summarize what happen in the beginning.

As usually, the club that I have been into for quite a long time will held the usual recruitment drive in order to have new people in the club and still keep the club running when the senior finally graduate. So, that early of 2011, we got these 4 new degree students who are interested to join the club.

That same time of the year as well, a TOURNAMENT held by this one institution. So, we went through some training and off we go for that tournament.


It's not like they are really suck, I mean, at least they are trying. I was once like them before when I first started with this thing, but eventually I improve. *at least this are my thoughts to them before I knew whatever shit they leave*

But I just knew that this one girl among that 4 people used the name of the club for her to escape any action being taken against her that night after the tournament's grand dinner. She went out with her boyfriend which has nothing have to do with the club, but when the security guard ask her who is that guy, she claimed that the boyfriend is also a part of the club (when the guy is actually not even a student) and that they just got back from the tournament's dinner; hence she let loose.

To that woman;
I don't give a damn if you want to hang out with your boyfriend, do some nasty thing that satisfy the desire of both of you; I.Do.Not.Care.
The only thing that I care about is: YOU USING THE CLUB'S NAME TO COVER YOUR ASS AND REALIZE THAT WHATEVER IT IS, YOU ARE TARNISHING THE CLUB'S REPUTATION AND MAKING WHATEVER IMMUNITY THAT THE CLUB IS GIVEN TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE UPPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSITY AND MIGHT AS WELL BEING TAKEN AWAY.
Seriously woman, I am really mad at you and thinking of you just made me say "Bitch!" Hopefully someday you gonna fall face down!

Ok, off to another thing. The vice president of the club pulled out and the other 3 of his friends decide the same thing as well on the ground that they are taking 9 subjects this semester and they need to focus on their studies *which I really doubt*.

Here's one thing that I never really have the guts to say it in public, that only my close friends know about it.
I used to enrolled in Diploma in Science in the mid of 2004. I am really focus, but the thing is, what I was currently doing back than is something that really doesn't fascinate me. All I did was study and I don't have any other activities in university and it is as if I don't have a life. At the end of the semester, I got kicked out. Yes, I was kicked out with CGPA less than 1.80. It really sadden me..I fell really hard and I cried for no reason for 1 week.
But then, Alhamdulillah, I manage to redeem myself. I enroll into a course that I have interest into, and I start to join the club. My CGPA during my diploma was not really that impressive, but that doesn't stop me from joining the club anymore. When I enroll into my degree, I still join the club, and because of the club, I have a life and I have been molded to something that I never imagine I could be..sometimes, when I look into the mirror, I always say "Look at you Ija, you used to fell really hard and you used to cried for many nights thinking about the failure that ever come your way. But look at you now.., even if nobody is proud of you, but you should, You should be proud!"


I never blame the club for making me such a busy woman during my uni life, I never blame the club for the mess that eventually occurred in my life, I never blame the club for being the reason that I missed that many family gathering or my semester break...I never blame the club. The club is something special to me..For me, without the club, I am nothing, my uni life would be just another many years wasted without any special memory and I wouldn't have anything to offer to the world.
The club change me.


So, going back to the culprits' excuses. I say that that is an absolutely absurd reason. Depending only to the in-class lesson would not accelerate the growth of potential of an individual. People should go out there and experience the things that life have to offer; go out there and not really bound to what are being thought in class.

To all 4 culprits:
I will not wishing all of you any good luck, nor even a safe life. All I wanted to say to the 4 of you is FUCK OFF!!!


Ok, bai!

P/s: I am in the graduation mood! Yeay!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~