Sunday, March 14, 2010

I AM NOT FEELING GOOD!!!! and that's why I break down into tears

Yeah, beat it...it's been a while I haven't post anything up here.
Here's the reason why:
1. I've been too busy
2. I've been too busy..
3. I've been too busy...

Yeah...super duper busy you suppose. Not only with campus stuff, but as well as shit, as well as dealing with 1001 kind of attitude, behavior, demand of needs and wants of people.

Ok, tonight, I break down into tears.
Here's the reason why:
1. I'm too stress
2. I'm too stress..
3. I'm too stress...

YES!!! what I'm feeling right now is something that can't be imagined by anyone...be it my family, be it my close friends, as well as be it YOU who barely know me.

I don't ask for more...I don't ask for better treatment as the treatment given to a queen...I don't expect people to please me all the time, I don't expect people will be good to me at all time, I don't expect people to praise me at all time, I don't expect to be the one and only that people count on, I don't expect that I'm all that, I don't expect anything out of the ordinary...But all I want is for people to RESPECT ME, UNDERSTAND ME, and AT LEAST make me FEEL BETTER even on my bad day! SO FAR, none given me...all they gave was pain in the ass and shit and I DON'T LIKE THAT!!!!

Being in that sense...I skipped most of my lunch and dinner time. I ate not that much these days while I was suppose to be fully energized and shit. But put it this way:
1. Would you eat properly when you know time is always running out???
2. Would you sleep silently at night knowing the fact that there's so many things to do and so many people are counting on you only??

My answer to all that is a BIG NO!

Yes, I know that Uni life is difficult...but it wouldn't be difficult enough when you have people to back you up when time goes wrong and shit happen.
I am not surprise if one of these days I'm being hospitalized. I am not praying for whatever shit you might think, I don't expect for any sympathy. I just hope that, if it really happen, I HOPE IT WILL OPEN UP THE EYES OF EVERYONE THAT WHATEVER I AM GOING THROUGH AT THIS MOMENT IS REALLY HARD!!!!!

So, I hope people would be really helpful and considerate after this. Don't just because of your own fun and enjoyment, other people got effected badly..seriously, stick to the HARM PRINCIPLE.

1 comment:

  1. You want people to understand what you have been into... Life is hard I know, sometimes you work so hard that other people start to take advantage; and push it all to you. Make sure you are prepared for this, take control; don't take it too much to yourslef. When you have the chance, you can Boom De Yada those inconsiderate people. And say "who's laughing now?" I know I did :D

    ReplyDelete

What say you??~