Thursday, May 12, 2011

My feet hurt and I find it really difficult to walk today =(

I wear hi-heels to make myself look taller even when I'm not

I wear hi-heels to feels and look confident

I wear hi-heels to have sexy feet and leg

And I most definitely choose hi-heels for any function compare to flat sandals
     VS    
But, the last 3 days, I've been wearing hi-heels from 8am until 11pm...It was a finishing school program and well, gotta look good to impress people.
Because of that, today, my feet really hurt..and I bump into this picture:

Wearing heels is so painful..(guys should know this)..I barely walk properly as at this moment...my feet really hurt...and because of that, I'm resting my feet for a month from any heels..Flat sandals; I CHOOSE YOU!!!
P/S: Seriously..My feet really hurt and I find it difficult to walk today =(


*As seen on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~