Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finally it's December and it's MY BIRTHDAY post!

Wheehuu~ Finally it's December...
I've mentioned before in my previous post regarding the fact that I love December and it's the month that I've been waiting for the whole year.
Here's the reason why I love December more than any other months:

  1. My Birthday falls on 2nd December~ ^_^
  2. It's a month full of magic *at least for me*
  3. It's always been a month of holiday for me~
  4. If I were in any geographical location with snow, right now it's suppose to be snowy and all white~
  5. Though I don't celebrate Christmas, but hey~ I love the TV show during Christmas...It's just full of fairy-tale and I love it!
  6. It's almost the end of the year, equals to GOOD BARGAINS IN STORE!!! It's YEAR END SALE!!!
  7. Awesome people are born on this month...Eg: Me, Myself and I :D
  8. Usually we (my family and I) will go somewhere and have our family vacation...a little barbecue perhaps :D
  9. Things just happen during this month...I mean unexpected thing...I dunno what will happen this year...It's better be good 0.0
  10. Maybe the no.10 is because I ran out of idea, but get this ::LINKIN PARK HAVE A SONG TITLED MY DECEMBER:: *what more can u say...kekeke~
 Ok, I did write my final words to the age of 22 on my status update in facebook....see the pic below:


Yep...I was 22 before...the fact that I always in favor of the number 2 makes me feel delighted welcoming this stage of age last year...and the fact that the number 2 comes in double makes me feel awesome...HAHAHA!! *Yeah yeah~*
I have my own reason why I like number 2...the reason is because, number 2 is the least number that you can get, but at least it is not the loneliest number compare to number 1 :D

Last year has been a real good start for a year which eventually makes me feel the way I feel...I had my 1st date with someone when my birthday was approaching (seriously, I never had a date with anyone before that...I'm a freak!) and later that month last year, I got my 1st bf (but then we broke up for a reason which is only at my best interest and not to any of you..so, it will remain unspoken in the public).

During my time of the age 22, I have to deal with shits...shits that makes me cry...for the 1st time, I did cried  when I had my 1st breakup and I was pretty much in a very bad condition..Thanks to my friend: Lina, Med, Ayu, Bubu, and Amir  who has been there for me that moment and giving me words of strength that there will be someone else out there for me which is way better than my 1st ex. These people have convince me that I'm better off without the other half and due from that, I manage to score 3 pointer for my 1st semester doing degree...Thank You yo! All of you will always be cherished and I really really love u guys...you guys are my awesome friends! :D

*My Awesome friends ^_^*

Whatever that may come up this coming year...I am determine to find the PURE HAPPINESS that I've always been searching for...
For this date, I vow to myself that:
  1. I will always think positive
  2. I will always smile
  3. I will try as hard as I could to be HAPPY
  4. I will always be the best that I could
  5. I will put aside my anger and try to be accepting whatever may occur
To all my friends and family....I Love You all....
To those who ever did breaks my heart...I've forgiven you...as long as you respect the path that I am taking right now...

:)

MissAwesome Signing OFF!~



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you??~